Choosing the best mattress type for you!
Buying a mattress is a very personal choice, because only you know what feels good to you. It is an investment in your health. House of Comfort will help you finding the right mattress for you.
Most of us have experienced trouble sleeping at one time or another. A good sleep is necessary for optimal health and can affect hormone levels, mood and weight. For many back pain sufferers the orthopedic mattress can offer a massive improvement in their quality of life.The appropriate support, and a reduction point pain can help sufferers to get a good night sleep and much needed pain relief.
>> PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR HOME APPOINTMENTS !
How to sleep better
Try to make your bed a bed.You can do this by not doing work or eating on the bed.Remember this is a place to sleep, not a couch.
Make your bedroom a haven.The more comfortable your bed and bedroom are, the more conductive they are to a restful sleep.
- Avoid going to bed on a empty stomach. A completely empty stomach may interfere with your sleeping patterns just as much as a going to bed full. If you find that your stomach is grumbing for food and is keeping you awake,have a light snack about an hour before bedtime.
- Avoid foods high in carohydrates or sugar, but foods like turkey, yogurt, soy beans, tuna and peanuts contain tryptophan, which can help the body produce serotonin in order to relax.
- Switch to decaffeinated coffee.
- Avoid black teas, cocoa, and caffeinated soda, especially in the evenings. Caffeine can keep you awake even if you drank it earlier in the day, as its effects can last up to 12 hours.
- Avoid tobaco products in the evening as well.
- Drink a relaxing beverage. A warm glass of milk or camomile tea will put you in the right mood to rest.
- Having a glass of water at your nightstand during the night works well if you wake up in the middle of the night.
- Turn out the lights. When it’s finally time to hit the sack, keep the room as dark as possible. Exposure to light during the time you’re supposed to be sleeping can disrupt your body’s internal clock.